My 7 Chakras White Sage Smudge Sticks are 100% handmade with California White Sage, rich aromatic flower petals and natural Cotton thread. The flower petal colors are aligned with the Seven Chakras making this a perfect Sage bundle for cleansing your space and yourself as you align your chakras. Smudging with 7 Chakras White Sage Smudge Stick is ideal for cleansing negative energy, promoting emotional and karmic balance, centering, attracting positive energy and light when emotionally or spiritually tired or lacking motivation, ridding yourself of other people’s negative emotional energy (stress, anger, envy, anxiety, or bad intentions), and rejuvenation and renewal to start fresh after moving into a new home, after overcoming adversity, after an argument or after illness. You can smudge yourself, space, or even a loved one.
*You will receive 1 smudge stick
What is Smudging?
Sage is a sacred plant harvested for driving out negative energy and bringing balance to a space. Smudging is an ancient practice preformed by Native Americans and other cultures. The smoke that is let off from the sage is said to provide benefits including physical, mental and spiritual healing. You can use it to smudge your sacred space, your home or office, and even your body.
How to Smudge:
1. Open as many windows/ doors as possible to allow the smoke to flow freely throughout your space and to the outside.
2. To begin, ask your "higher power," god, spirit guide to help you cleanse, heal and purify your space.
3. Hold a flame next to the bundle until it catches fire. Allow the flame burn for about 30 seconds. Gently blow the flame out. I recommend you also place it on a heat-proof surface like an abalone shell or a heat resistant bowl. You can re-light your sage bundle when and if needed.
4. Once the smoke is going, use your hand, feather, or your own ritual tool to direct the smoke up and over your body. You can do this from your feet up to your head and back down again. When smudging a room, start at a door or entry way. First, smudge the outside of the door. Come back inside and start smudging your space by moving in counter-clockwise motions (this technique is used to take the negative energy out of the space). As you do this, try to visualize the smoke removing any negative energy or darkness.
5. When you are finished smudging, place your smudge stick into a heat-proof surface (abalone shell). You can let your smudge stick burn out or extinguish the stick completely.
As with many natural products, please expect some variation. These may be further treated to increase the durability and preserve the composition of the product. These botanicals are to be used for cleansing purposes only, not to be added to food, beverages, or supplement preparations. Keep out of reach of children, pets, and flammable material.
7 Chakras White Sage Smudge Stick
Material: Organic, 100% California White Sage, Flower Petals, and natural Cotton thread.