My White Sage w/ Flowers Smudge Sticks are handpicked, and hand-tied ready to cleanse your energy. Great for cleansing your space and drawing in HAPPINESS! Our purifying White Sage is combined with the healing powers of carnations and the light and optimism of daisies for a joyful effect. Carnations are associated with protection and healing, while daisies are associated with the summer solstice and friendship. Together with the banishing power of sage, these bundles become a potent force for dispelling negativity and bringing light into any space.
You will receive 1 Smudge Stick per order.
What is Smudging?
Sage is a sacred plant harvested for driving out negative energy and bringing balance to a space. Smudging is an ancient practice preformed by Native Americans and other cultures. The smoke that is let off from the sage is said to provide benefits including physical, mental and spiritual healing. You can use it to smudge your sacred space, your home or office, and even your body.
How to Smudge:
1. Open as many windows/ doors as possible to allow the smoke to flow freely throughout your space and to the outside.
2. To begin, ask your "higher power," god, spirit guide to help you cleanse, heal and purify your space.
3. Hold a flame next to the bundle until it catches fire. Allow the flame burn for about 30 seconds. Gently blow the flame out. I recommend you also place it on a heat-proof surface like an abalone shell or a heat resistant bowl. You can re-light your sage bundle when and if needed.
4. Once the smoke is going, use your hand, feather, or your own ritual tool to direct the smoke up and over your body. You can do this from your feet up to your head and back down again. When smudging a room, start at a door or entry way. First, smudge the outside of the door. Come back inside and start smudging your space by moving in counter-clockwise motions (this technique is used to take the negative energy out of the space). As you do this, try to visualize the smoke removing any negative energy or darkness.
5. When you are finished smudging, place your smudge stick into a heat-proof surface (abalone shell). You can let your smudge stick burn out or extinguish the stick completely.
As with many natural products, please expect some variation. These may be further treated to increase the durability and preserve the composition of the product. These botanicals are to be used for cleansing purposes only, not to be added to food, beverages, or supplement preparations. Keep out of reach of children, pets, and flammable material.
White Sage w/ Flowers Smudge Stick
Size: 4 inches
Material: California White Sage, dried Carnations/ Daisies